What’s Better Than One Recruiter…. an Army of Recruiters!
When you engage an agency recruiter to source candidates for you, there are a number of factors in play:
- How well does the recruiter know the firm?
It’s all well and good to have a job description and be able to talk about technical aspects of the job with confidence… But it’s crucial for the recruiter to be able to paint a picture of the work environment, the team dynamics, and the aspects of the job that are not written on the job description.
- How loyal is that recruiter to your firm? Are they also sending the candidates they source to your competitors?
- How much of a network does the recruiter have in the fieldd of your desired candidate? Many recruiters have thin networks across multiple industry verticals, and often not so deep into specific areas.
- How long will it take the recruiter from engaging them, through to getting the job public and sourcing candidates?
- How many recruiters will put dedicated time to your search?
Now think about these questions, and replace your agency recruiter with one of your employees…
- They know the firm better than anyone!
- They are unlikely to promote their own competitors!
- Their network of contacts within their own industry is likely to be targeted and vast!
- They can share your job to their network instantly!
- You have the entire company to help you!
Getting a killer Employee Referral Platform will mobilise your army of recruiters and make recruitment their second job!