Employee engagement reduces absences. In fact, a Gallup study shows that highly engaged workplaces saw 41% lower absenteeism
Low employee engagement is a pricy problem! It costs businesses $4,129 on average to hire new talent, and around $986 to onboard the new hire. That means you lose over $5,000 every time an employee leaves the organization, not to mention the unquantifiable cost of losing an experienced employee!
A fast and efficient Employee On boarding process with a long term Engagement plan is more likely to increase the retention rate.
Here are 5 key Drivers:
1 – Appreciation
· Appreciation and Recognition of your employees hard work will drive their personal performances and increase motivation in the workplace
· As a result, Employees will put more time and effort into their role and be an important element in the organization’s growth and success
2 – Feedback
· By listening to employee feedback and making the necessary changes, we reinforce intrinsic employee motivation, assist with employer branding, enrich internal organizational culture and help drive long term growth.
3 – Leadership
· Promoting and encouraging employee leadership can work as a steppingstone for employee innovation and creativity
· This could be done through letting employees manage projects, including employees in company meetings and recognizing good teamwork
4 – Milestones
” Setting up goals and targets together with your employees to evaluate their performances and success in their role.
” Sitting down with them to analyze the results and put together a plan for potential improvement.
” Having set milestones will humanize the process, increase communication and build confidence in your organizational culture.
5 – Consistency
· Invest in an engagement plan and embed it within the company’s culture
· Remain consistent with the core values and ethics of the organization
· A consistency in the Engagement plan will drive long term success, keeping employees happy, retained and increase the Employer Brand.
Fill in this short form and we will contact you